You’ve been struggling with missing teeth for a considerable amount of time, and you’re not at all happy about it. First of all, you refrain from hanging out with your friends or special someone because you don’t want them to crack jokes about your oral flaw. Secondly, you can’t enjoy even just a few minutes of talking to your parents over the phone since your condition makes it impossible for you to pronounce your words clearly. As if those problems aren’t bad enough, you can’t enjoy a mouth-watering plate of waffles or a box of donuts no thanks to the difficulties you encounter in biting and chewing solid foods. The good news is that your Carmel dentist has advised you to consider artificial tooth roots called dental implants. However, you’re not sure if dental implants are worth the investment.
To rid you of all your uncertainties on dental implants, we have enumerated a number of their benefits below:
• Greatly bolster your confidence. Through a process known as osseointegration, dental implants attach to your jawbone, enabling you to possess a permanent set of replacement teeth that fits and functions just as well as your original teeth. You’ll be able to eat the food you love, speak clearer, look better, and feel better.
• Eliminate your speech disorder. With all of your teeth firmly in place, your speech becomes much clearer.
• Allow you to munch on all kinds of dishes. When none of your pearly whites are missing, you can bite and chew solid foods with the utmost ease.
• Preserve your healthy teeth. The process of getting dental implants doesn’t entail trimming down and eventually weakening your healthy teeth.
• Don’t require additional cleaning. Just brush your new teeth as you normally would and maintain good oral hygiene.
• Save you a lot of money in the long-run. Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care and oral hygiene.
If you want to learn more about the benefits that dental implants provide, you may visit your Carmel, Indiana dentist at Really Smile by calling 317-451-4050 to set an appointment.