Ask your Carmel dentist about high quality and beautiful implant-supported cosmetic dentures today!
There are three different kinds of dentures in the world:
Economy dentures – These are cheap sets of dentures that may be of poor quality. Low quality false teeth wear down and require replacement very quickly, costing you more money in the long run.
Average dentures – Middle of the road or average dentures are the kind that students learn to do in dental school. Generally, this kind of denture places the teeth back where the bone has shrunk and the teeth have to be smaller to fit.
Cosmetic dentures – These are dentures that have excellent fit and the right measurements, thanks to a high-level dentist’s accuracy of execution. They are designed to place teeth where they actually used to be, filling out the face and supporting the lips, as if you got a facelift. These are the kind that Dr. Smith does. They are high-quality, beautiful dentures that look just like your natural teeth.
Dentures from your Indiana dentist are the perfect solutions to missing teeth
At Really Smile, we pride ourselves on offering the best, most effective options and delivering results that restore function and beauty and bring added comfort to our patients. That’s why we offer bespoke cosmetic dentures.
Cosmetic dentures at our dental office are the perfect solutions to lost teeth. Imagine speaking confidently and chewing your favorite foods with gusto, and not having to worry that your dentures will slip out. Imagine enjoying life again with replacement teeth that are so amazingly close to the real thing. That’s possible with our cosmetic dentures that are stabilized by dental implants. Our high quality, implant supported dentures are great because:
* Dental implants that act as tooth roots hold the dentures in place, providing the support that allows you to eat and speak better. You get to enjoy your favorite food, have a more balanced diet, and a remarkably better lifestyle.
* They are custom made for each and every patient, so they are a perfect fit and are crafted to look just like the rest of your natural teeth.
* They look amazingly natural. Modern dentures at Really Smile have teeth and gum contours and colors that are made to match your own teeth and gums.
* They fill in the gap left by lost teeth, which improves appearance and prevents the remaining teeth from shifting and causing other dental problems.
* The implants help prevent jaw bone deterioration and the “sunken face” look it causes.
* Dr. Smith uses the latest technology for accurate implant placement and precision denture design and placement. The implant supported dentures are positioned exactly where they should be, filling out the face and providing support to the facial muscles. The lips and face appear fuller, making you look years younger.
The high quality dentures we offer will remain beautiful and won’t wear down for a long time, saving you more money in the long run. They also make a world of difference by allowing you to speak better, eat the foods you love, and enjoy life again.
To find out more about cosmetic dentures or implant supported dentures, call Really Smile at 317-597-8748. You can also get in touch with our Carmel, Indiana dental office by filling out our online form.