Solutions to missing teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth at Really Smile.
For decayed or missing teeth in Carmel, Indiana, trust your smile to the best dental implant dentist in the Indianapolis, Dr. David A. Smith. He can rejuvenate your mouth and improve your lifestyle with dental implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are great solutions to missing teeth because they’re:
- Stable: They can even securely anchor dentures and dental bridges.
- Permanent: They can last 20 years or longer, with proper care.
- Independent: They don’t rely on nearby teeth to anchor them.
Dental implants can also help do away with the inconveniences associated with using dentures.
How Dental Implants Work
A dental implant has two parts:
- Artificial tooth root
The implant is placed through a hole about the size of a BB, and the implant is made of a material that the human body likes so well that it will actually grow bone to it.
Dental Implants in Carmel, IN: What to Expect
Dr. Smith will first examine your teeth and mouth to determine if you are a suitable candidate for dental implants.
Treatment will then be performed to place the implant in its final location so that the body can grow bone to it. The entire process of getting dental implants may take a few months to complete.
Overall, here’s what you can expect when it comes to dental implants at our practice:
- Minimally invasive: Dr. Smith specializes in minimally invasive procedures and is an expert in pain-free, comfortable dentistry. His experience, combined with state-of-the-art equipment, results in faster healing times and less trauma.
- Long-lasting results: Dr. Smith uses the highest-quality titanium grade in the industry and other high-quality materials, so you can expect a long lifespan for your implants.
- Best tooth-replacement option: Compared to dentures or other tooth-replacement options, dental implants most closely mimic natural teeth, making them a superior option to other solutions.
Your Carmel, IN, dentist will then give you instructions on how to take care of your dental implants.
To learn more about dental implants in Indianapolis and the surrounding area (and to determine if you are a suitable candidate for the procedure), please call our Carmel, Indiana dental office at 317-451-4050. You may also get in touch with us by filling out our online form.
Contact us today! Dr. Smith and our entire team of dental implant professionals at Really Smile are here to help.